Monday, March 5, 2012

my best friend

is my mom. she's the most amazing/inspiring/spiritual woman i know. and i love her so so much.

today, my best friend left me. after 6 months in korea, it was time for her to leave my side. the past week was really hard for me, because we were going to be separated for at least a year and i couldn't picture myself not seeing her or talking to her daily. i really wished for time to be slow, but somehow, it was so quick.
i have humongo cheeks
it's monday, and i'm in my aunt's place typing this blog. it's been 13 hours since ive seen my mom. i couldn't even go to the airport to send her off because i had to go to work. all i can do was call her and hear her voice. i know it isn't the end, but not being able to see your mom for a year is pretty heartbreaking.

since last night, i cried like a baby. i held my mom's hand when we went to sleep. this may seem really corny and dumb, but to me this entry is probably going to be one of the emotional entries i will ever write. (im crying right now... ugh)

this morning, i woke up all bloated because of the the night before (NEVER cry at night, you WILL wake up like a balloon), so i had to draw my eyeliner über thick. but anyways, we prayed for each other, blessed one another, and hugged and off i went to work.

i know my momma will never see this because she's not tech savvy (i just taught her how to use gmail), plus she doesn't know my blog's site, but i want to dedicate this entry to her. momma,

ㅅㄹㅎ.


Proverbs 6:20-22 ESV My son, keep your father’s commandment, and forsake not your mother’s teaching. Bind them on your heart always; tie them around your neck. When you walk, they will lead you; when you lie down, they will watch over you; and when you awake, they will talk with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment