Monday, February 27, 2012

i am loved.

i usually don't blog about food, but this is an exception. my mind, body, & soul is 200% satisfied right now. 

i just finished a king taco burrito w/ the red sauce. i couldn't contain my excitement while i was caressing that burrito. being unselfish that i am, i offered 1/4 piece of it to my aunt and she loved it as well! the rest i devoured. 

and what mind would i be if i didn't take pictures right?! plus, i should show proof that i am not lying. keke

thank you jin오빠! 

the famous red sauce

this was flown from socal
my mouth waters still
this is pure excitement
when i knew it was gonna be over
thank you for being excited for me!! keke <3

2 comments:

  1. DUDE! that looks soooo good.

    i cant believe it was shipped to you AND it still tastes good... haha crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOL dude i can't believe it was FLOWN FROM SOCAL!!! Loooooooool i would've asked for like 5 of those

    ReplyDelete