Saturday, March 10, 2012

alive

first week of work was somewhat of a success. i've been enjoying my work (learning the whole process as fast as i can), teaching kids, and getting to know my coworkers (they're amazing btw).
i already have favorites in my class (these are from my kindergarden class). oh no. keke i can't help it. so freaking cute!!!!
andy & sunny
God has really been with me this week; speaking to me through the word, and listening to my prayers. He seriously loves me even though i am so undeserving. He wants to give me the best of the best and just wants me to be happy. im so thankful for everything. definitely, this is a growing time for me. i feel alive & feel happy all the time and i want to spread that 'happy virus' :)) woohoo! 


"continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." -colossians 2:6-7


on a different note:
i recently listened to the new big bang album 'alive'. im not usually into "kpop", but i guess if you live in korea, you can't help but listen to korean music. ahaha im not gonna lie, "fantastic baby" (lame title) is pretty catchy....
don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment