Wednesday, April 11, 2012

it's officially spring, but the weather isn't so!

last week, i received my first paycheck! omg, it felt soooo good. i was literally living off of cereal for the last month because i was so broke! thankfully, my work provided lunch (delicious too!), some kids birthday always meant dessert, and parents always brought in snacks (dunkin donuts/krispy kreme/cheesecake--just to name a few).

of course, after tithe, rent, transportation fee, and saving most of my money in my savings account, i had a bit of spending money for myself! oh boy, my mind just went beserk on what was a wise decision on treating myself. 

and so, i purchased my first uniqlo product; and i am very, very pleased with myself. i bought the 'color ankle length skinnys' in khaki. after losing weight for quite some time (and still am), most of my pants don't fit snuggly anymore and ive been needing some new pants. and oh boy, the fit & the quality is amaaazing! i'm persuading myself to buy another pair. keke 
sure, i heard a lot about uniqlo back in the states, but im a believer til i see & feel the product (thank God i'm not as a Christian keke) since there is no store in socal. after coming to korea, i finally visited a uniqlo store (first at myeongdong) and checked out the clothes... eh, this is a long story, so i'll just skip to my first purchase.

so, at hongdae (uniqlo is pretty much everywhere... sometimes two stores not even .5 mi apart) i bought my first purchase! hurrah! 

(sorry for my super messy room. i have no furniture except for that closet in the back, so i sleep on the floor)
it looks amazing with heels.

1 comment:

  1. dude!! congrats on your paycheck! :)

    those pants look amazing and you look great!!! i wish we had uniqlo :(

    ReplyDelete