Sunday, April 15, 2012

a beautiful weekend

this weekend def had the spring "feel" to it. i am definitely loving spring. spring is no. 2 of my fav season, after winter of course.
(summer is approaching... gotta shed off the extra pounds from winter that kept me warm)

picture time! (i am a horrible story teller, so pictures serve me well)

my aunts neighborhood 
had lunch with my grandma & cousin
waiting for 뽄
at yeoido. shame the blossoms weren't fully blossomed
"take a picture of me fast!"
maj paparazzi pic right hurr
booths of all kinds
i think out of like 2340923840 trees, only 3 were fully blossomed
can you tell? 
at the hangeng river
on my way to church
so damn beautiful
i don't know what these are, but they were beautiful as well.
but seriously, why is everyone a freaking couple?! i feel loneely... sheesh

1 comment:

  1. Stumbled upon your blog via Soompi, these images are so lovely! ;~;

    ReplyDelete