Sunday, March 18, 2012

my week.

i thank God for giving me another week to live. im just thankful for everything that he has done in my life.
happy white day! gifts i received from my boy students :))
we love chicken! (mostly me)
rainy night at megabox, ilsan. i think this was 11:30pm
our second round after chicken. ddukbokkee at hongdae. (kim soo hyun was at hongdae too!) 

went to the hospital and got tons of meds. 
dominos pizza. so different from the states. i love it!
visited the empty stadium in ilsan. it's so huge! will def come here to think. no one comes here... 
닭갈비! good stuff!
finished 해를 품은 달 in a week.
let a new week begin!

2 comments:

  1. Korea seems to have delicious food and sweets!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow so jealous. You must be having lots of fun with all the lovely food in Korea ^^ update more so people like me who've yet to travel there can imagine and indulge in their fantasies... hahaha. Great blog ^^ followed to be updated ^^

    shwinlewin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete