Sunday, February 26, 2012

another new blog?!

yup. another new blog. let's hope i keep this. keep me accountable yeah? keke

there is a reason why i started a new blog. i'm starting a new journey in my life.... what??? a new journey you say? yes, i am in korea (which is still a pretty fresh journey), but a new journey in korea; it's like... inception.
im moving to a new place and i'm going to be living by myself for the first time! (i'll have a roommate, but still no family members) it's a new and exciting journey for me. again. whoohoo

God has graciously brought an amazing roommate into my life and i'm excited to see what this new year will bring.

before
after 
when i first checked out the room, it was super pink. i don't have any problems with having pink wallpaper, but my roommate hated it so much, she bought wallpaper for me. how awesome is she?! whats even more amazing is that, she made me change it! (can you hear the sarcasm?) it was one of the most tiring days of my life. but thanks to PJ, we finished it in 9 hours! thank you!

it's not that bad for a first timer. im pretty impressed with myself. so much story in those walls now with lots & lots of blessings.

one has clouds and the other silky polkadot wallpaper. (see the after pic)
my roommate, jude 언니!
this is my roommate jude. she's amazing! she has a heart of gold and i can't wait to see what God has planned out this year for us!

please keep us in your prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment